- ¾ lb. bucatini
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 head garlic, each clove sliced very thinly crosswise (slices will be petal-shaped)
- 4-6 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Boil pasta in salted water until al dente.
- While pasta is cooking, heat butter over medium-high heat in a heavy-bottomed saucepan. Just as the butter turns to turn golden-brown, add the garlic slices.
- Continue to cook the garlic and the butter until the butter is browned and the garlic turns dark golden-brown and crispy. Remove from heat. Do not overcook the garlic or it will taste bitter.
- With a slotted spoon, remove the garlic slices and set aside.
- Drain the pasta and add to the butter.
- Add the cinnamon to the noodles. Stir until noodles are coated with butter and cinnamon.
- Plate the pasta on individual plates.
- Divide the feta and the garlic slices evenly between the plates.
- Sprinkle with additional cinnamon, if desired.
many thanks to Erielle from Fancy Toast