- 4 sticks celery
- 1 celery heart
- 75g (3/4C) walnut haves, toasted
- 1T Dijon mustard
- 2T tarragon or white wine vinegar
- ½ clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4T extra virgin olive oil
- Using a mandoline or vegetable peeler, shave celery sticks into long ribbons and place in a bowl of iced water.
- Finely slice celery heart and reserve pale yellow leaves.
- In a large bowl combine mustard, vinegar, garlic and oil and season well.
- Drain celery ribbons and toss through dressing along with the sliced celery heart and leaves.
- Arrange on a serving platter and sprinkle over walnuts.
many thanks to StoneSoup